Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Waiting Game

We've all been there. The work is done, the effort put in, the application complete, and now we just sit back and wait. And wait. And wait.

I have no idea when the school's acceptance committee meets, although I do know that people who had submitted complete applications in October (mine was complete then except for the LSAT score) got responses in December. So, if we're thinking a two-month gap for them, I might not hear back till the beginning of March, if not later.

And the waiting is already driving me crazy. I finally broke down and emailed yesterday to see if my application is complete (a thinly veiled plea that they not forget about me), but of course I haven't heard back yet. And won't, now, till the weekend is over.

*sigh*

That won't stop me from obsessively checking my email, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you that it way okay to bother them.

See, you should always listen to me.